Thursday, October 7, 2010

New York City

Saying goodbye to my family was a hard thing to do. I knew I was going to miss them like crazy but at the same time I was so excited to leave home and struggle to make a life of my own. At the airport.....I dont even know how to describe it, as I passed the security check point and looked back I saw My mom, brother,my sisters and my really good friend yadira and wondered when will I get to see them again and I couldn't believe it. The moment that I've always been waiting for was happening. I tried my hardest not to cry as I waved goodbye to mi familia. I sat down in the waiting area and started to think about my life. About all the things that I've done to help me get to where I was headed. I thought about how much hard work and dedication it took to accomplish what I set out to do. I was happy, I am happy and grateful for all the help and support my friends have given me -there's no need to mention any names, you guys know who you are :)   


         SFO to NYC JFK airport now boarding..


....sigh. I sat down and took out letters that some of my friends had written me. I couldn't help my tears from coming out as I read through them. I didn't give a fuck about who was sitting next to me. THIS WAS MY TIME TO CRY.LOL. ( I wasn't ballin' out or nothin' like that, they were just tears and sniffling ) as we took off I was saying goodbye to everything. Leaving to make my dream come true. 


       6 hrs later..
      
       - Now arriving to JFK airport, welcome to New York -


    

No comments:

Post a Comment