Thursday, October 7, 2010

Katherine

I met her while we were both in school in our intro to film class.

I remember thinking to myself

" she's so good with what she does, always does a great job with her assignments"

and I wanted to be like her secretly, on time and dedicated.
I don't know how we started talking but we did. it was cool, I liked her style and how she carried herself as a person.

-I'm attracted to real people-

who would have thought that I would be living in her space and it was cool how she reffered me as her room mate this one time at band camp! LOL..jk..at her restaurant...here's the dialogue

kate= "I want you to meet my room mate, Alejandro"

My heart smiled :)

Anywho......

I want to take this blog time to thank her and tell her how much I love and admire her ( she knows, I'm sure she's reading this smiling calling me a dork )

whateva..

Two Photographers Against The World
Katherine Chunn & Alejandro Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment