Monday, October 11, 2010

Grand Opening

I remember when my mom first started going to beauty school to become a hair stylist. Years went by and she got her license! yay. good job momma! i remember the day of her test, she dropped me off  and I wished her good luck, later on she called me telling me she passed, so excited! years went by as she worked here and there but she would always talk about how she wanted a salon to herself..but  things always came up, money wise that is. 

Now looking back at everything my mom has done it came down to one very important day! her Grand Opening! I was so happy for her that day, you could just tell she was shining with happiness. I love my mom and i love my dad.

I took this pic the day of, it was when we were headed out and she had locked her salon. I told them "let me take a picture of you guys in front of the salon" 

this picture makes me happy
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment