Thursday, October 7, 2010

Claudia, Andrea & My brother

I love them without a doubt. Yes! we do argue sometimes and we fight about stupid shit at times but at the end of the day you can't help but forgive them and get over it.
It's weird to see my sisters grow up. I have the coolest sisters in the planet 3 reasons! 
1. they are not pregnant
2. they have goals!
3. Im their older brother !

My brother:
It was cool to go to school with him and actually take classes with him.LOL.so funny at times. we would make jokes about everyone in the classroom. haha. when he didnt go to class and stayed home I felt like wtf were suppose to go together! 

The coolest part:
We graduated at the same time, 
how cool is that? pretty fuckin awesome if you ask me

where are my glasses btw ? ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment