Saturday, March 3, 2012

The cool ? What does that mean ?

So People have been asking me what does the cool mean, and you'll find out if you keep reading . When I was in still at the academy of art university ( I feel like I have to say it's entire name ya know ... So fuckin expensive that it's a must ) so yeah when I would show my work to my friends or just people in general at school their response would be "oh that's cool" or that's so cool or that's nice . I started noticing it a lot so I was like why not give my photography a name . And then "The cool" was born and I've just stuck with it. It's not an alter ego either. Eventually I want to take this name even further and make stickers and tag them all over new York , as you've seen it tagged on some of my photos. Eventually I'll have a book out and I want my book to be a collection of my work. Have it be a mixture of fashion,portraits, music and sports. Well thanks for reading my post and I'll Try and write more cuz a mothafucka got an iPhone and things are much easier . Fuck a droid . Follow me on twitter and also I'm on instagram which is fun . If you have any questions about anything just ask me and I'll will do a post on your specific question. Much love , Alejandro

No comments:

Post a Comment