Friday, December 17, 2010

Mikel



I met Mikel at barnes & noble. I was hanging out with my friend Jamar and this kid comes walkin around and i tell jamar "ey dude he would be cool to photograph,i should give him one of my cards" 

so i do......and we talk about i forget what...but i ask him to check out my website and if he likes it to send me an e-mail.

so he does.....and we end up hangin out and we did a shoot in which jamar styled .the shoot was at coney island. it was very simple. but yet still came out nice. 

a couple days later i end up hanging out with mikel and at this point i guess i could say were friends. 

the shot above was styled by david bell, whom he also styled the shoot i did at the hudson hotel in NYC. Mikel is a really talented musician. his music is dope. i am a fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment