Friday, November 19, 2010

ive been gone for a minute...now time to bring it back



 Alvin Bailey

The night was cold and I honestly don't remember what time it was. I knew it was late cuz my ass was goin' home. Walking down towards the subway I see this guy ahead of me. He was wearing some track pants and a sweater ( i think ) and to me, he looked like he played sports. basketball or football.one of those. so after thinking a lil bit to myself i go up to him

ME: ey , do you play any sports
Alvin: naw, yeah well i did play football
ME: ah ok, thats cool, well the reason i ask you is cuz im a photographer and you would be cool to photograph.
Alvin: i forget what he says so im fast forwarding it....
...
......
.......

so i give him one of my cards and i tell him to e-mail me if he likes my work .

a couple days later he sends me an e-mail asking me if i wanted to photograph one of his artist AMIRA.

so i do..great shoot btw.

a few days later he asks me to photograph another one of his artist H20. 

dope shoot btw..

and then he later on asks me if i could shoot him. 
my response to that ..

is the gun loaded? jk.

naw i agreed and we shot in a parking garage near times square.

This is Alvin inside a RR.
He is a coo friend

No comments:

Post a Comment